This project is On-Hold (Candidate has been proposed). The project requires an experienced Drupal back-end developer. Someone who can effectively work in a Scrum team (team player). The work will be carried out from late January 2021 until June 2021 (16 hours per week).
Knowledge and experience in:
- Drupal 8(9) / Symfony
- Drupal 8(9) Search API combined with facets
- Multi-language implementation of Drupal 8(9)
- MySQL and/or MariaDB
- (Rest) API's
- Focus on quality, readable and reusable code
- Continuous Integration
- Performance optimalization (caching, etc.)
- Working in a Scrum team
- ElasticSearch Connector
- Team player (sharing results)
Please contact us by using our contact form.